Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:13:19 -0500
Hi Bob
I used that antenna and loved it.  You might look into the cost of a flag
pole from your basic flag pole dealer who knows nothing about antennas.
Just don't be like me and remember that the thicker the pipe the heavier.
You can get them with a mount that cements in the ground.  I used one for a
classic mosley ta33 so you won't need anything nearly as steardy to hold the
end of the antenna.
best of luck
Richard