Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:23:22 -0400
Hi.

Maybe they had my old Heath HW16.  That thing was so stinking deaf on 15
meters that I gave everyone I could hear a 599 because I figured that if I
could hear them with that rig, they deserved a 599!

The HW16 was fine on 80 and 40, but it lost something by the time it got to
15 meters!

73, de Lou K2LKK

PS.  I worked my first 35 states with that radio, running on 40 meters and
15 meters as it took me long enough to get an 80 meter antenna up that I
had my Kenwood TS130S by the time I got on 80 meters.  I did try the HW16 a
couple of times down there but eventually sold it and never did use it
actively down there.