From:
Janet LaRue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:46:38 -0400

The CSA Chapter 115, Southern Tier Celiac Support Group, ?will be holding their meeting on
September 4, 2008.? The meeting place is at St. Joseph's Hospital on Market Street in
Elmira, NY.? The meeting is held on the first floor in Ye Old Chapel.? Signs are posted for the
directions to the meeting room.? The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. and is free to all.? A gluten
free snack and refreshments will also be provided.? This months agenda will be a conference
call to: ?Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author: The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester, Massachusetts

She will be having an open questions and answer session via telephone conference.? If there
is anyone on this list that would like to ask a question, please feel free to email me your
question and I will ask her and email you the answer back or post on this site.?
I hope to hear from everyone and would welcome any new members to the group!?
For more information or questions please contact:
Janet LaRue, Chairwoman CSA Chapter 115