From:
Len Menzies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 16:31:29 -0500

I have recieved the following information about Harvest Meats products.

Gluten free as of Dec 29, 1995 are:
Double Smoked Farmer's Sausage
Berliner Ham
Black Forest Ham
Old Fashioned Ham
Smoked Ham
Smoked Shankless Picnic Pork Shoulder
Harvest Bacon
Harvest Back Bacon
Harvest Salami
Chicken Wieners
Chicken Bologna

Note: Although the ingredients list on their Naturally Smoked Wieners looks
fine, they can add up to 10% of reworked product (from product not packaged
and kept in coolers overnight).  This rework may contain plant proteins and
therefore gluten.

Harvest Meats Co. Ltd.
PO Box 68
Yorkton, Saskatchewan
S3N 2V6
(306)783-9446

If anyone knows of a Canadian Hot Dog that is gluten free my daughter and
husband would love to try it!!  For now I guess we'll eat chicken wieners!

G'day
Heather