From:
William Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 14:40:18 GMT

Now that our celiac list is two and a half months old, there is a substantial
body of email saved in the archives.  Due to the recent publication of
several celiac support group newsletters, many new members are joining the
list.  It is inevitable that some of the new members' questions will have
already been addressed.  If you have recently joined our list, you may want
to check the archives before asking basic questions.