GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:04:18 -0500
Hi bro Joe,

Congrats to you and your entire team.

FYI, I am tied up with some binds this year and will not be able to attend, but I send you all the best of regards, especially Ous Conteh, the Njie brothers, Uncle D, Mansour and all. I wish you all a successful get-together.

yj

From: [log in to unmask]: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Subject: Midwest Conference - Labor Day WeekendDate: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:23:07 +0000

All, attached is the flyer of our 8th Annual Midwest Conference, sopnsored by the GAC.  See you there. Chi Jaama Joe

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How