From:
asokolowski1 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
asokolowski1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:41:38 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

someone recently askedabout allergy testing....when I was diagnosed = almost
twenty years ago, it was done solely on symptoms.  I did double = check the
results with a blood test and THE PULSE TEST which is fool = proof and
non-invasive.  It is very simple...

stay off a suspected FOOD GROUP...for example, diary..no milk, butter, cheese, margarine,  yogurt...for a week.  not even a drop of milk.

on the chosen day ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, first take your pulse and record it. then take a small amt of the tested food, about a half cup of milk, for example.  WAIT ..then 30,60 and 90min later and take your pulse at each stage. ANY RISE ABOVE TEN PERCENT INDICATES AN ALLERGIC REACTION.

this method helps you fine tune your allergeries. It is also a good way = to
keep track of lactose intolerance after taking l-glutamine and = probiotics
complex with each meal....write me if you didn't check this = out in the
archives.

Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC