From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:29:59 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

                   HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!       HAPPY NEW YEAR!       HAPPY NEW YEAR!

NEW *  NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA mini MAY 31~JUN 3, 2009  * NEW

Springtime at THE Falls - awesome. Great hotel, great
sights to see, and, of course, fantastic Gluten-free food.

This year the Canadian Celiac Association will be holding
it's annual Conference from May 29 ~ 31, 2009 in Waterloo. Ontario, Canada.
Check it out at HTTP://WWW.CELIAC.CA for all the details. Why not make a
weeks vacation and attend one of the best Celiac conferences around?

WE NEED 25 PARTICIPANTS BY MARCH 15TH, 2009 TO HAVE A GO!

* * *  NEW ORLEANS "GOURMET" mini  MAR 15~19, 2009

                 This mini Getaway IS A GO!

Come on along and enjoy the Big Easy with a great group of people as we tour
and eat our way around. Air Boat ride through the Bayou, top restaurants and
tour of the City.

* * *  MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & AMALFI COAST TOUR
       May 10~21, 2009

Aboard MSC's Fantasia will visit seven (7) ports of call
in seven (7) days. After the cruise we will tour the magnificent Amalfi
Coast with Dr. Alessio Fasano and his family. This is where he is from and
will show us all the highlights.

* * *  GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE
       JUN 16~29, 2009

The China Wall, Forbidden City, Bird's Nest, Terra Cotta Warriors, River
Boat Cruise Along the Yangtze River, Hong Kong and so much more.

* * *  GALAPAGOS ISLANDS & MACHU PICCHU EXPEDITION
       SEP 4~17, 1009

                    This Getaway IS A GO!

For all of you that have heard of this most unique of
world sites this is your chance to actually tour there Gluten-free. We still
have a few rooms available. This Getaway is NOT A CRUISE. Check out the
unique itinerary.

* * * * * * *  IN THE WORKS

+  CLUB MED KAMARINA SICILY   SEP 26~OCT 3, 2009

+  EGYPT TOUR AND CRUISE DOWN THE NILE   NOV, 2009

+  CLUB MED CANCUN, MEXICO    FEB 6~13, 2010

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's. Receive our Quarterly
newsletter: Read about our Members' Test Kitchen reviews
- Be entitled to Discounts on ALL of our Gluten-free
Getaways and workshops - and more.

Send your $40 check for Membership to:

BOB & RUTH'S  205 Donerail Court  Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Email

           CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM