Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 06:09:38 -0800
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Thanks everyone for all the helpful info you all post on this list.

I have a question or problem with the recent gluten free list for Panera posted recently.

The message says go to the website before you eat there(or similar words).  That's not always possible, as when traveling,we have to eat in whatever restaurants are available and don't always havea computer with us.

We had a similar problem at Applebees in Wesley Chapel FL.  We stopped there with a group of friends to eat &The Manager told us to call the corporate office before ordering, but the corporate office is only open weekdays during certain hours.  So we left because the corporate office was closed.

Was wondering if anyone has helpful ideas or suggestions for working around this.problem other than just avoidthose places.

Those who plans to write nasty & mean comments do not need to respond.

Thanks.

Mary from FL and MI.

* Send administrative questions to mailto:[log in to unmask]
* Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC