Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Joan E. TERRY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:10:41 -0700

Can anyone give me their opinion and experience with taking the statin drugs and gastrointestinal symptoms, especially loose stool.Also, any muscle symptoms or side effects that were more localized, not total body muscle weakness?
I originally was given Zocor, which caused GERD symptoms.  Now, I have been put on Lovastatin ( Mevacor) and am having elimination changes. I also had my gall bladder out years ago, so have more continuous bile available in my gastrointestinal tract than when your gall bladder secretes it.
Any shared information will be appreciated. I will summarize.

*******
*******