Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:43:22 -0400

Just wanted to let folks in the Dayton - Troy - Tipp City area that DJ's pizza (937-667-2297) makes a small deluxe crustless pizza that is outstanding!  They make it on foil and it somehow melts together so that by the next day, IF you have leftovers, you can pick up and eat pieces of cold pizza.  The night we got it, I ate it with a fork and it was so good.  I had asked them for a sub sandwich prepared like that a long time ago, but that was easier since the meat could be the base. This crustless pizza was fantastic.  I bet a lot of pizza shops could do this for their customers if we ask them.  I realize there would be cross-contamination issues that would possibly make this risky for some folks -  but for me, I did not have any reaction to DJ's and I am pretty sensitive.  Also, a sausage, cheese, and pepperoni - laden meal is not exactly the best for your cholesterol, waistline, etc. But everyone deserves a treat once in a while and this was delicious enough to splurge.  I just wanted to share.....

Good luck and thanks for all the great information through the years.....