From:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:49:41 -0800
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hello Everyone,

We are standing out from the crowd and proud of it.
We make the most exquisite and affordable truffles and they are gluten free,
chemical free, additive free. Out motto is "Just Chocolate", meaning exactly
that, all natural delicious chocolate.

At the moment we have two different flavors available: "Very Berry" made
with only organically grown berries, and Nello's Dark chocolate. Both are
absolutely delectable.

More flavors to come!

To go to our website use this link www.amantetruffles.net

--
I will never give up my dreams, I will just chose a different path.