VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:29:28 -0400
Hi Ray,

you should most certainly be able to upgrade from XP Home to Pro
independently.  One question.  Do you have a floppy drive on your computer
or will you be using your hdd along with your XP CD?  Let me know if you
want me to walk you through the installation via telephone at some point or
just want written instructions.

Pratik