From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:00:44 -0400
Tom,

I'll give you an A in Sociology, but a  D in math.

I  think it's wrong to only add to 1 end and not the other.  The correct
ratio is   roughly 2 feet on the long end and 1 foot on the short end.

Per the formula on the link you provided last week:
 For 132 ft. total length, long side = 132 X .64 = 84.48 ft.
short end = 132 x .36 = 47.52 ft.

This thing should tune on 80, 40, 20, 17, 12, 10.  Also 6 meters if your
balun will handle it.

Good luck, see  you this weekend, Steve KW3A