From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:17:37 -0700
Hi Ron,
I figured that the Ic703 was pretty usable with the speech board and
Millenium Qsyer keypad.

I'm probably going to get that rig soon as my home Qrp statio. and
eventually get the FT817ND for more portable work.

The thing is the Icom is complete and only needs filters such as the two
board filters that w4rt sells.

For the initial investment you seem to get more radio than you do with the
817.

Just my opinion of course.

Have a relaxing Labor Day weekend.

Best 73's,