From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:03:25 +1000
it sounds to me as if your power supply has gone open circuit.
not good.

Shaun,
vk2fese,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 10/08/2008 1:53 PM, the old scribe known as fredjen1973 was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: