VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:23:19 -0700
I've not tried Typability , however I did have it demonstrated once and
loved it.  It needs JAWS in order to function and is quite affordable.

For around $100 I have used Talking Typer from the American Printing House
for the Blind, but I'd never use it again if I had another choice.

For the same price there is one called Talking Typing Tutor that does very
well for all ages, and it's available from the Braille Super Store.  The url
I use is,

www.icanseebooks.com

Thx, Albert