VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:46:18 -0400
Both versions, PC and Mac, are designed with the QT development framework, a
cross platform development environment that has quite a bit of work to do to
get accessibility implemented in the wigets.  I was entirely unsurprised at
these results.  In fact, an accessible client would have been more of a
surprise to me.