VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:58:48 -0400
Hi all,
Well, I'll update you all on my client's situation.
This is what I did.  I tried a hunch.
I went over to his place yesterday and booted up his computer, then, I found the icon for jaws 5.10 on the desktop, and then, shut down jaws 4.50, then, I hit enter, and I'll be if jfw 5.10 didn't start up.  It started alright, and all the keys speak!  It's amazing.
So, we're all set for that situation.
Now, here's the latest thing I need help with.  He's using jaws 5.10, on a windows 2000 pro machine, it's a desktop.
Here's the latest problem.  I put a training folder on his desktop, so, that is fine, but, when I hit enter to open the folder, it opens, but the problem is, when I'm down arrowing through the folder, jaws only reads 2 words of the name of a file, and then it says dot dot dot.  So, for example, it will say broadcasting on...
How can I change this, so jaws reads the complete name of each file in that folder?
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]