VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:56:28 -0400
Ok Becky from one ZoomText user to another:

Here is your link to the free version of AVG 8
http://free.avg.com/ww.download?prd=afe
I fond the free AVG 8.0 from www.komando.com

This is the least cluttered page of the ones I looked at. Look for the link
that says download AVG FREE 8.0
It is about half way down the page.

The winmx page is one cluttered site: All I can say is good luck on this
one.
http://www.bestvistadownloads.com/download-winmx-software.html

 I found the winmx link using the google search engine.