VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:09:34 +0000
Greetings,

Thanks to all those who contacted me privately or via the various lists
addresses of which are hidden.

I now find the scanner is ok, I used Text Cloaner Pro and it works fine,
having reinstalled the drivers.

I therefore conclude, the problem is the K1000 which I believe I shall need
to reinstall but I do now have a stopgap solution which works reasonably
well and, in fact, some might even say works better than K1000 of some while
ago.  Of course, that may or may not be true of these latter versions, as I
have Text Cloaner Pro Version 7, not checked for later versions but suspect
there are as purchased this a considerable time ago.

You have received this email
from Colin Howard, who lives near Southampton, in
Southern England.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]