From:
Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:51:10 -0800
> From: Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>

> There's been a huge amount of
> research into the harm done by cooked foods..

Keep in mind, most meat eaten in the modern world comes in the form of two all beef patties, special sauce and a sesame seed bun.

Not to mention the supersized, high fructose corn syrup drink, that comes along with most fast food meals.

And don't forget the fries....

High glycemic carbs, cooked up in a batch of nasty, rancid, n6 heavy, vegetable oil.

Now, keep the same ingredients, but bounce the recipe around a bit, and you've got 80% of most meals consumed here in the US covered.

These people do not represent us, not even close!

If you want an apples to apples comparison, take a look at modern hunter gatherers.

Meat consumption averaged 50-65% of total calories for most, and went as high as 100% among certain Inuit.

The data clearly demonstrates that these people have, by and large, avoided the diseases of modern civilization.

And yes, most of these societies consumed cooked meat.

Here's my diet plan.

I eat this meal twice a day, and occasionally snack here and there, but usually not.

Fatty meat, consumed medium rare.

I cook the meat in a little water, just enough to keep the meat moist, to prevent AGE formation.

I always eat berries with the meat, another strategy proven to reduce AGE's.

A few nuts here and there, an occasional square of dark chocolate, red wine a few times a week, and that's about it.

The hot dog, big mac, bologna eating crowd may check out early from heart disease, diabetes, or cancer, but I seriously doubt that most of us on this list have much to worry about.

Mark