From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:48:30 -0700
Wait wait WAIT, Alec, my dear!!!  Where in the world did you get that I am of the vegetarian-thinking ilk from my post???!!!  Granted, I didn't go into detail like you did, which I thank you for, due to the late hour, but I NEVER said I thought vegan thinking was right!!!  I left in my original post just to clear that up!!!  I am far from totally Paleo, as most people on here know, but not THAT far!!!  I am just here to learn and absorb and mostly agree!!!  My only regret was that I just spoke from a knee-jerk response about the Jewish issues, which I didn't handle correctly, and I have, and do again, apologize for that.  My main focus was that Christians, in "my" experience, are not vegetarians, is all.  Sorry to anyone I offended, for either the content or lack thereof of my original post!!!