From:
Jamie Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:37:38 -0600
HI,

I have been reading for hours about Coconut oil.  I just can't get a
real good read on if this is something I should be using or not.

I am not sure how paleo it is.  I understand that it is fairly easy to
get the oil out of coconuts, so perhaps it was possiable as a paleo
food?

I always assume that olive oil is safe, but I don't feel like olive
oil holds up well to anything that is heated to any extent.

Coconut and palm oils seem like good options.  People also talk about
the benefits from the extra virgin organic versions of the coconut
oil.

Anyone have any thoughts on the subject, reccomendations?

Thanks so much,

Jamie