From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:21:21 -0500
Hello,
There is a repeater I have been trying to get into.  first of all some one told me it didn't have a pl.  So when I sat up my channels on my Kenwood THD7AG I put it in with out a PL.  When I found out it did have a PL and wat it was I thought I would just reprogram the channel and that would solve my problem.  Well, that still didn't work.  When I programed my radio I put in a bunch of repeaters all across the state of Kentucky.  Why I don't know but any way, to night I decided to do a full reset and start over.  I put in 5 of the local repeaters i could hit with a rubber duck.  after that I decided to give the repeater a try that I hadn't been able to hit.  well, when I programmed it in with the PL I could hit it with a rubber duck.
Well have a good day and 73's.
Bill WB4YKL