From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:42:10 -0500
No But I sent my THF6A in to Radio City because I know someone there that
could help me to get my volume knob fixed.  I figured I would be able to do
it.  It is a good thing I did send it in because the ribbon cable  had to be
replaced.  It has been 2 weeks now only because that part was on back order.
If you want to call radio city you can talk to Kurt and tell him that
Jennifer referred you to him.  I do not have the number off hand but if you
need it let me know.