From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:31:05 -0500
Hi;
I was looking at coax because I am planning at least a 2 meter antenna next
month.  I haven't gone coax shopping in quite some time but has this stuff
gone up in price or have I just forgotten?  RG213 was about $1.50 a foot.  I
found something more economical and supposedly less loss but my initial plan
was for 100 feet so that there would be no chance of not having enough.
I've since decided that I will go with 75 feet and hope for the best.  I
should have taken my old! coax with me when I moved last year.
Richard