From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:35:08 -0400
Hi Harvey.

I saw a problem like this with an HP ScanJet 6300 at work, and Freedom
Scientific sent me a file that resolved the problem.  I had to remove one
of the files that shipped with Open Book and replace it with the file that
they sent me before it would work.  It was something specific to HP.  Sorry
that I can't give you any more details than that as it has been a few
months since I dealt with this problem, but it is probably worth working
through this with tech support.

73, de Lou K2LKK