From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:11:09 -0400
Howard,

Since your station isn't set up for power poles, I  would probably  just
chop it off as well  and go with whatever  you are already using in your
shack.  However, if you  want to try the power pole route,  you can get by
with a $10 crimper, which is what I use.  Or solder.      Also, West
Mountain Radio, and Saratoga Amateur (a brand carried by HRO) both sell
pre made cables in 10 or 12 gauge with power poles  both ends, or   power
poles at one end and ring terminals at the other.  Maybe other
configurations as well

73, Steve KW3A