From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:55:45 -0400
I don't know about Alinco, but many radios have the fuse in the power cord
between the power supply and radio.  Do you have a way of checking the power
supply  voltage, to see if it is still  working?   you will frequently see
the power supply fuse on the rear  panel where the a.c. cord comes in.   It
may look like a small knob that you unscrew and when you pull it out the
glass fuse comes out.    Some smaller supplies may have a  circuit breaker
that you push to reset.

Good luck, Steve KW3A