From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:05:00 -0400
Hi Mark, thanks for the two different emails, sorry I'm running behind in
answering.
I indeed did sell you an htx202 with several battery packs, couple antennae
and couple chargers, for $75 shipped.

I Wonder how the radio worked out for you.  Am I correct in assuming that
Since you're willing to sell or swap it, you've apparently found something
that better suits your current needs, which, for many of us is a part of the
continuing ham radio experience.  In retrospect Sir, I hope that any
disatisfaction with either the HT or the Accessories, _Wasn't with either my
representation of the items to, or their performance for you.  At any rate,
the htx202's a dependable and  rugged, though not totally blind accessible,
2meter HT, of which I've successfully owned, used, bought, and sold quite a
few, and am going to own and keep another.
Now, Since posting my original message, I've found locally, an htx202 with
_Many Less Extras, but Mark, I'm interested in possibly working something
out with you as well.
     I realize you put a good bit of money into updating the extra battery
packs, So Please Give some thought to
1, what you'd need in cash for the whole package,
2, if you'd be interested in divesting any of it peacemeal, if so and how
much for what,
3, if you're seeking anything for which you might care to swap,
4, if you'd be interested in looking at my list of swappables.
In Any Event, Thanks to you, both for answering my post, and for all you are
and all you do.  GOD's Blessings To You And Yours, Danny.