From:
fredjen1973 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:33:24 -0500
Okay how do I get tot he volume control and so on?  I know how to get to
tools.  I did find where it said play and recording.  When I entered on
recording it said there was a problem with my sound setting or something
like that. It told me what to do but I have to figure out how I coudl read
the message again.  All it had up there was okay and then the message went
away.