From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:21:46 -0400
Jennifer,

If you have something other than the Signal Link USB, I have no info for
you.  However if it is the Signal Link USB,  the 3 front panel knobs from
left to right are:

1. TX
2. RX
3. delay

The TX adjusts the  transmit audio and the RX the received audio, as though
you were in  Windows audio control panel and moving the sliders up and down.
The delay knob is like a vox and controls the  time between tx and rx.

Sorry I have little experience with Echo link and no experience using Echo
Link with this interface.  Perhaps you should check your windows audio
controls and be sure that   the check box is selected  to enable the mic and
not the line inand that your mic gain in windows is set at some moderate
level for starters.

Of course, the internal jumpers should have been installed  correctly in the
interface and the software drivers installed on your computer.   Again, if
you do not have the Signal Link USB, please disregard all of the above.
Whatever model you have, manuals and other tech info can be had at the
Tigertronics website:

73 and good luck, Steve KW3A