From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:29:08 -0500
Wow, my first 2 meter beam was also an 11 element job, and my first 2
meter rig was a Heath twoer, lunchbox. I thought I had a real good
antenna because could hear over 100 miles with it and that old
super-regen receiver, though it was as broad as a barn, it was fun!
Had nice transmitt audio, as well. :)
I had an 829 amplifier / transmitter and inverter for my old Collins
75A1 receiver which I messed with some too.

Curtis Delzer