From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 15:54:25 -0600
A M E N cubed!

Thank you!
Brett Winchester   KD7JN
ICBVI -- Reading Services
P O BOX 83720
341 W WASHINGTON STREET

BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220-104
208-639-8386 DID
208-334-2963 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Kolb
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 3:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: map and radio clubs

I've never had a problem either but we had a problem in reverse here
several years ago.  We had a blind ham in the area who, unfortunately,
was very good at making a royal pain of himself.  He was constantly
asking other hams for things like putting up antennas and lending him
equipment and he could get rather insistant about it.  He ended up
leaving a bad taste in the mouths of the local hams.  Thankfully, for
us, he has left the area and I hope he has grown up a little since then.
We have enough trouble projecting a positive image in the sighted world
without guys like that.  Lou