VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:36:28 -0500
From:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All:

Got an odd one for you.  I was talking to someone who is using Microsoft
Outlook.  He had set up the spell checker to check his messages before
he sends them.  He is not sure what else he may have changed when doing
this.  What has happened is that when he wants to send an e-mail
message, the alt-S shortcut key doesn't work, the computer just dings at
him.

We checked and he doesn't have word enabled as the editor for e-mail
messages.  We've looked at all the options in outlook and can't find
anything relating to short cut keys, at least nothing obvious.  Does
anyone know what we can check and change so this person's alt-S key
works correctly again for sending mail?

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)