Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:13:27 -0400
Tom,

It's the next to the last setting in Menu 19, and the speech says "C"
(which, according to the manual) stands for conventional.  I think I
remember reading that the conventional setting is slightly restricted at
both ends, but I don't remember the exact frequency range.  Personally, I
would probably use "HB1", which is high boost with normal bass.  Then again,
I don't have an MC60, so I don't really remember what it sounds like.

Steve