Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:15:44 -0400
Thanks guys for your answers.
So what your are saying is, my ringo ranger will work better than the J-pole
put up horizontally.
If I understand you right.
To bad, I can barely get out of the county on 2 meter SSb, but with the same
antenna on FM simplex on a good day I can reach out 300 miles.
Mind you that's not often but I have done it once or twice.
thanks again, and 73.