Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:01:36 -0400
you could just use a regular, common crimp tool if you'd rather to put some
on a cable, the one meant for it is nice but if you don't want to spend that
kind of money, a common crimp tool will work almost as well. You could
solder them on too if you prefer. I'm guessing that's what those are, but
it's more than likely they are Anderson power poles. If I wasn't going away
soon for a couple weeks, I'd make up a short cord for you with a few inches
of wire on it so you wouldn't have to make one up yourself but everyone's
busy around here getting ready to leave so mailing it would be tough. I get
Anderson power poles in extremely large quantities on ebay, for once more of
something than I'll use for a long time. The only other thing I found in a
large enough quantity to even make me wonder why, was the F connectors when
I was running cable TV line not long ago. I got I think 100 of the
compression F connectors, I should make jumpers with some of them and extra
wire and sell them. I'd make money that way.