From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:28:34 -0500

Those with Celiac Disease – Let’s unite for a day together

Would you like to spend the day amongst others that have Celiac Disease to offer support to one another? Would you like to participate in raising money for Celiac awareness & to send Celiac children to camps?

Please join us for a rewarding day that will promise to be filled with joy.

What:  The Mad City Madison Races can be enjoyed by the whole family.  These races can help you reach a goal you have always dreamed of either by walking or running.  Grab a buddy and train together. Show your children that challenges can be overcome.

Where:  Madison, Wisconsin

When:  Sunday, May 24 – Memorial Day weekend

Events:  Full Marathon (26 miles), Half Marathon (13.1 miles), Quarter Marathon 6.5 miles,

               Marathon relays (2-person or 4-person), and Kids Race

               You may either walk or run the above races.  We will be there to support each

                other.

Join Team Gluten Free

www.teamglutenfree.org

Team Gluten-Free™ members receive: Comprehensive training schedules; race day team tank or t-shirt; fundraising materials and ideas; and nutrition, hydration and clothing advice.

 A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to complete a personal goal while supporting Celiac Disease research and awareness programs and sending Celiac children to camp.
My goal is to have every Celiac Support Group in Wisconsin, with a majority of their members, attend this incredible journey.  Last year I could not walk over 2 miles, but with family support and training, I was able to complete the 13.1 mile half marathon (walking) and raise $3000.00 for Celiac Disease research and children’s camps.  This experience was so incredible and amazing that I would love for you to join me for the 2009 event.  It will change your life

Let’s stand out in this state event with all our Team Gluten Free shirts (lime green).  Online registration is now open!  Visit www.madisonmarathon.com to register and book your hotel.

I would love to hear from you if you are going to be able to join us

so that I may give you additional information as it becomes available:

Julianne Karow:  [log in to unmask]

*******
*******