From:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:08:20 -0800

At www.gfMeals.com, by Your Dinner Secret, we provide a convenient and
delicious way to always have GLUTEN and CASEIN-FREE meals at your
fingertips. View our long menu of easy-to-prepare entrees and sides, as well
as the VERY BEST BAKED GOODS at www.gfMeals.com. We have nationwide
affordable shipping or, if you live in Los Angeles, stop by our Woodland
Hills store and shop or pick up your order.

Place your order TODAY at www.gfMeals.com.

Your Dinner Secret
20929 Ventura Blvd., #22
Woodland Hills, CA 91364