ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:53:26 -0700
Phil,
    I know two people who tried e-harmony and were matched up with people
from quite a distance away  At least these two couples didn't get married.
It didn't take long for each of them to decide that their matched partners
weren't the right one for them.
    I don't know if you are old enough to remember Art Linkletter's People
are funny program.  The was a humongous electronic brain called univack
.  Someone would put people's characteristics in and come up with some kind
of matched date.  I never heard how these worked out.
    Actually, I  preferred the method of leaving the choice of my mate to my
father, God.  I looked in many places and many faces, so to- speak, but it
wasn't until I completely turned that matter over to the Lord, that I got
his choice for me.  It will be 30 years next Jan. 6.
    Vinny----- Original Message -----