From:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:47:36 -0700

Hi all,

l wanted you to see the e-mail chain with Blue Buffalo Dog Food Company that I and my sister-in-law have been having.  Their dog food says Gluten Free on the label, but contains
Barley, Oats and Rye!  What a gobbledy-gook response from the company rep!

Amy in Milw.

Courtenay,

My sister-in-law, Lisa, forwarded your response to me, as we are the relatives that they are staying with currently.  We have two sons with Celiac Disease and it is very important that our household be kept gluten free.  I will be posting your response to the Celiac Listserve, so any other people that have celiac disease in their household can also know that your products are falsely labeled.  I am not sure how it works for dog food, but I know that under current FALCPA rulings, food products must be clearly and correctly labeled.  Again, please consider relabeling your products that contain gluten.

Thank you,

Amy Roberts

#yiv1258360063 #yiv855819444 #yiv1830062891 #yiv220917598 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1258360063 #yiv855819444 #yiv1830062891 #yiv220917598 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}