Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:20:32 -0800

In light what's going on with the chicken bites (which made me sick but I figured they just didn't agree with me and they kept my celiac child happy (who had chronic tummy complaints and now we know why!) I am wondering if we can trust any of there products. Were leaving tomorrow for a 3 day trip and had planned on going to WF while there (its the nearest one, we stock up on GF goodies when in town) but now I'm wondering if any of there products really are GF. We eat a lot of there stuff (mostly uncured ham, hamhocks and bacon) but now I'm wondering if I should skip buying there stuff. Has anyone checked on the status of there other products?

Heather