From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 05:33:44 -0400

The only reply I got was from Dennis questioning me about
Budweiser beer.  He sent the Canadian Budweiser an email
and this is their reply:

Thank you for your e-mail Dennis.  We appreciate receiving
      comments and feedback from our consumers. Unfortunately,
              all of our products, including Budweiser, contain gluten.
Thank you                    for your interest."

I, personally, suspect the same is true for the USA, as from my
 experience todate, questioning the beer industry, questioning the
beer industry, all beers are traditionally made from barley malt
and/or wheat. Anyhow, good luck to you and enjoy.

This was a nice cruise and the kids really enjoyed the cruise more
than the 4 days at Disney World. Since a lot of young people went
I should have asked about cereal but I get enough of that at home.

My Minimed insulin pump really makes cruising nice as I was up to
         5 shots a day.

For the record I will never mention or suggest that drinking Budweiser
is ok thanks to Dennis.

Charlie in Charleston, SC