Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
foxfire62 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:20:08 -0500

I apologize for not writing back sooner, but this is my first break from
school (I work and do online classes, and this last class was intense).

Thanks to everyone who supplied me with names of dentists in my area who are
willing to work with patients with CD. I will be contacting a couple of them
soon.

Some of you inquired about what we should be careful of at the dentist's
office, and this is what I was told by a dentist on the East coast:

Most dental materials for fillings are safe for celiacs.  All 3M products
are gluten free. I have personally used Brush and Bond adhesive with
Esthet-x composite and not had a problem.

Where you have to be careful is when you get your cleaning.  Make sure the
prophy paste does not contain gluten.  A few safe ones are Kolorz (all
flavors), Nupro (all flavors), Enamel Pro (all flavors) and Sparkle (all
flavors).

Also make sure that your dentist wears nitrile powder free gloves and uses a
latex free/powder free rubber dam.

If the dentist has a specific question, they can usually get a quick
response by calling the manufacturer.

Hope this helps, and thanks again to all of you who shared information of
the dentist you use! Your input is much appreciated! And thanks for your
patience awaiting a response to your questions.

Lori