From:
Andrea Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 21:56:20 -0500

I know many of you, like myself, have great difficulty when shopping for GF foods.
Rightfully so! Outrageous prices and limited quantities of GF foods on our regular grocery
store shelves makes for a great deal of frustration at times.

"Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market" is a local market that has a very good selection of
basic GF staples (rice pasta, Glutino GF pretzels, Sof'Ella baking mix products, etc). I was
amazed at the prices (Glutino pretzels for $3.99 a bag...that's the cheapest I've seen them
and rice pasta $1.98 1lb bag).

I think Fresh & Easy is only here in the west but I could be wrong. Here's to more GF
food...for less! :)

I am not affiliated with Fresh & Easy or the products mentioned in any way.

-Andrea
Carlsbad, CA