From:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine DeLoach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:09:37 -0400

Thank you all for your suggestions and time, I really appreciate it! ☺

I had forgotten to mention that not only was I looking for GF probiotics but that they also needed to be CF (casein or dairy free).  Unfortunately kefir and yogurt are not options because of lactose intolerance. I found New Chapter All-Flora that have been great so far. It has 8 strains and not just one (acidophilus). Also, to anyone with problems with stomach bloating, I received recommendations that taking probiotics or digestive enzymes would help with that.  Here are the suggestions I received for recommended probiotics:

Align

Flora Source

FloraQ2

Culturelle