From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:53:25 -0400

Hello-

August caught up with us quickly, so we're extending the Cornbread & Corn
Muffin Mix special from July through this month.

That means one free bag of our Cornbread Mix is included free with each
online order. No codes or coupons needed...we'll do it automatically. Enjoy
our cornbread as a summer side, or some corn muffins for a breakfast on the go.

Our Multi-Grain Bread Flour has been a hit. It makes a soft, easily sliced
loaf that needs no toasting and has 8% recommended fiber per serving -
definitely worth a try.

Check out our online store: http://store.gfnfoods.com

See where we're carried: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Or learn about our products: http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

Have a great August and enjoy the rest of summer!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com