VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:31:26 -0400
Harry:

This is very strange, but it may be because you looked under the winamp
submenu under "programs." Look and see if you don't find a separate entry
for winamp remote under programs. If you do, right arrow on that, and you
should find an uninstall option.

By the way, just for accuracy, we're now up to winamp 5.54 as of july 9th.

John
KW4U